Qi Men Dun Jia Feng Shui Made Easy Second Part
250€ (Taxes incl.)
Qi Men Dun Jia Feng Shui Made Easy – Second Part
The second part contains guidelines for interpretation. The Flying Pan. How to calculate the chart for a house. How to calculate the chart for a business or workplace. How to get the correct period and facing when having doubts because of the lack of information or renovations done in different periods. Analysis of a house.
Second Part Syllabus:
- Guidelines for Doors and Spirits
- Environment – Qi Flow – Flying Pan
- Chart for Yang Houses
- Step by Step, Finding the Qi Mouth for a House
- Business chart and Case Study of a Business Place.
- House Analysis with QMDJ and Flying Stars
- How to Specify the Period when it is Doubtful
- How to Specify the Facing when it is Doubtful
Exceptional Value: 250 €
Qi Men Dun Jia Feng Shui Made Easy – Third Part
The third part is optional and is the practical part with a personalized tutorial for you, where you can analyze a home or a business chart and an annual chart of the place of your choice.
You can send your analysis with your charts to me and I will give my opinion and guide, to help you with the understanding of the steps to follow.
After this third part, you will receive the Qi Men Dun Jia Feng Shui course Diploma.
Exceptional Value: 125 €
You receive for all levels
- Beautiful downloadable handouts with room for additional notes
- Video presentations you can view multiple times for 30 days
- Your Qi Men Dun Jia Feng Shui Accreditation Diploma
There are no reviews yet.